The Doghouse Carpenters are the Americana trio of Bill Ackerbauer, Bill Healy and Bob Zink. Playing a mix of traditional acoustic instruments in a variety of roots styles, the band is available for performances at festivals, taverns, private parties and other events around Upstate New York and Western New England.
STREAM OR DOWNLOAD MUSIC HERE
- Jan. 21 ... noon-2 pm ... Schenectady Greenmarket at Proctor’s.
- Feb. 23 ... "An Evening of Train Songs" fundraiser for the Johnstown Midsummer Concert Series ... 7 p.m.
- March 24 ... Adirondack Woodworkers Show, Saratoga Springs, NY ... Noon-3 p.m.
- May 26 ... Gloversville Farmers Market ... 9 am-noon.
- June 1 ... ABL Roundup, Galway, NY ... 7-9 pm.
- July 14 ... Ballston Spa public concert ... 1-3 pm.
- Aug. 17 ... Free concert in Ballston Spa... 6 p.m.
- Aug. 19 ... CycleADK event, Speculator, NY ... 7-9 p.m.
- Oct. 20 ... Stoney’s Irish Grill, Schenectady ... 7-10 p.m.
(More dates TBA)
NOW BOOKING FOR FALL 2018!
TO BOOK THE BAND, call (518) 210-6181 or email email@example.com.
Past performance venues include:
- Little Theater on the Farm. Fort Edward, NY
- Southern Adirondack Food & Wine Festival, Gloversville, NY
- Mabee Farm Historic Site, Rotterdam, NY
- Schenectady GreenMarket
- Gloversville Farmers Market