The Doghouse Carpenters are the Americana trio of Bill Ackerbauer, Bill Healy and Bob Zink. Playing a mix of traditional acoustic instruments in a variety of roots styles, the band is available for performances at festivals, taverns, private parties and other events around Upstate New York and Western New England.
STREAM OR DOWNLOAD MUSIC HERE
- July 8, 2017 ... Gloversville Farmers Market, 9 am-noon.
- July 23, 2017 ... Schenectady Greenmarket, noon-2 p.m.
- Aug. 26, 2017 ... Gloversville Farmers Market, 9 am-noon.
- Sept. 17, 2017 ... Trail Run Party at Lapland Lake, noon-3 p.m.
- Sept. 28, 2017 ... Primary Care Open House, Fonda, NY, 5-7 p.m.
- Sept. 30, 2017 ... Veterans Celebration, Johnstown, NY
- Dec. 1, 2017 ... Johnstown Senior Citizens Center (Colonial Stroll Open House) ... 4-6 p.m.
- Feb. 23 ... "An Evening of Train Songs" fundraiser for the Johnstown Midsummer Concert Series ... 7 p.m.
NOW BOOKING FOR WINTER 2017-18!
TO BOOK THE BAND, call (518) 210-6181 or email email@example.com.
2016 performance highlights:
- Adirondack Bluegrass League showcase, Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Little Theater on the Farm. Fort Edward, NY
- Southern Adirondack Food & Wine Festival, Gloversville, NY
- Mabee Farm Historic Site, Rotterdam, NY
- Schenectady GreenMarket
- Gloversville Farmers Market