The Doghouse Carpenters are the Americana trio of Bill Ackerbauer, Bill Healy and Bob Zink. Playing a mix of traditional acoustic instruments in a variety of roots styles, the band is available for performances at festivals, taverns, private parties and other events around the Adirondacks Foothills region, the Capital District and beyond.
STREAM OR DOWNLOAD MUSIC HERE
- Feb. 1 ... Stump City Brewing, Gloverville ... 4-7 p.m.
- March 6 .. JMSCS concert at Johnstown Public Library ... 7-9 p.m.
- April 26 ... The Parting Glass, Saratoga Springs (opening for Remington Ride at ABL event) ... time TBA.
- May 29 ... Adirondack Bluegrass League Roundup ... time TBA
NOW BOOKING FOR 2020!
TO BOOK THE BAND, call (518) 210-6181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past performance venues include:
- Little Theater on the Farm. Fort Edward, NY
- Southern Adirondack Food & Wine Festival, Gloversville, NY
- Johnstown Public Library
- Mabee Farm Historic Site, Rotterdam, NY
- Richards Library, Warrensburg
- Schenectady GreenMarket
- Gloversville Public Library
- Adirondack Bluegrass League Roundup festival
- Stoney's Irish Grill, Schenectady