The Doghouse Carpenters are the Americana trio of Bill Ackerbauer, Bill Healy and Bob Zink. Playing a mix of traditional acoustic instruments in a variety of roots styles, the band is available for performances at festivals, taverns, private parties and other events around the Adirondacks Foothills region, the Capital District and beyond.
STREAM OR DOWNLOAD MUSIC HERE
- Feb. 11 ... Concert at Gloversville Public Library ... 6:30 p.m.
- March 1 .. “An Evening of Animal Songs” at Johnstown Public Library ... 7-9 p.m.
- May 31 ... Adirondack Bluegrass League Roundup ... time TBA.
- July 12 ... Cooperstown Beverage Exchange ... 8-11 p.m.
- Aug. 23 ... Cooperstown Beverage Exchange ... 8-11 p.m.
- Oct. 4, 2019 ... Church concert, Gloversville ... details TBA
NOW BOOKING FOR 2019!
TO BOOK THE BAND, call (518) 210-6181 or email email@example.com.
Past performance venues include:
- Little Theater on the Farm. Fort Edward, NY
- Southern Adirondack Food & Wine Festival, Gloversville, NY
- Johnstown Public Library
- Mabee Farm Historic Site, Rotterdam, NY
- Richards Library, Warrensburg
- Schenectady GreenMarket
- Gloversville Farmers Market